Hours of Operation
2. This warranty does not apply to (a) product damage due to abuse, misuse, improper installation, accident, external sources, or any acts of God, (b) if the product is altered or repaired by anyone other than Marine Computer Supply.
3. Marine Computer Supply will not be obligated for installation errors or damage made by individuals, servicing dealers, and/or mechanics.
4. Should an EMM or ECU prove defective in workmanship or materials, the remedies shall only be repair or replacement at the sole discretion of Marine Computer Supply
5. This warranty specifically excludes any and all incidental or consequential damages.
6. Unless prohibited by applicable law, all implied and expressed warranties made by Marine Computer Supply in connection with this product are limited to one year (365 days), unless otherwise provided in writing, from the date of purchase and no warranty, expressed or implied, shall be applicable after this period. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last or the exclusions and limitations of incidental or consequential damages. In those cases, the limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This limited warranty is subject to the following conditions should a Marine Computer Supply EMM or ECU prove defective due to faulty workmanship or materials.
1. Our EMMs and ECUs are warranted to the purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
4358 B Old Shell Rd. # 237
Mobile, AL. 36608